8.20.2008

Nothing is ready

Officials are coming and musicians and soldiers are still smoking cigarettes or discussing. 

4 commentaires:

Meead a dit…

Nice photo! I love this one. It looks like a temple, yes?

Unknown a dit…

you re right, this monument is between a buddhist stupa and a lotus flower.

Anonyme a dit…

I like this photograph. It makes me think of something related to the Buddha.

I now have 7 blogs. Each one is different. The newest ones are Sendai, Japan, Dances on Sunshine and Thunder Maker.

Curly a dit…

Hi from South Shields, nice picture you have here today, when will they be ready?

I need your support, see my latest post at South Shields Daily Photo

Photographers rights in the UK and worldwide are under increasing threat and we need to make a stand now!

Unless something changes dramatically, this will be the last ever post at South Shields Daily Photo.